Saturday, July 21, 2018

WILLY WONKA'S SWEET ADVENTURE- Candy Crush copy or GR8 new twist?





WILLY WONKA'S SWEET ADVENTURE- Candy Crush copy or GR8 new twist? 4/5 stars. I had big expectations for this game, but from what I can tell, it is just a reverse engineered copy of candy crush. But hey, if the formula works, stick with it. Also, if candy is involved WILLY WONKA better be around. A typical grid, match game with excellent graphics, enticing storyline and loads of interaction. This game is yet another quality app by ZYNGA. Lots of in app currency options and spending ideas. You can tell it cost alot to produce and with a big brand icon like WW, is sure to do well. Currently trending and is bound to be a hit, probably just because of the brand, because if it did not have WW in the tile it would be classed as a copy of Candy Crush. However I do believe there are unique gaming elements and a flair for a storyline. I found the intro tutorial a bit long and it nearly lost me. Definitely worth a look and I will be playing this again to progress through the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment