Monday, July 30, 2018

THIS GAME REALLY MADE ME FLIP OUT- RIDER #Ketchappgames





RIDER- @Ketchappgames - It made me really FLIP OUT! I was born in the seventies but remember the eighties the most, so NEON theme is like heaven to me, well done. Very TRONESK with really cool game play. I must say that this game play is not unique, but it is a great improvement on other LIKE games and they have really polished it well into what I think is the best game in this genre. Game play hooks are always hard to come by, so if you stick to a tried and true method, you have to make it the best game possible (a bit like cooking something simple on Masterchef). Unlock ads is reasonable and I would have considered even subscribing to the VIP subscription if they had one. Maybe add that Ketchapp. Def one to add to your phones app library and keep unlocking those BIKES or should I say CARS? That did confuse me, but you don't lose a star for that (lucky). Check out my full review on my YT channel.

REMEMBER KIDS: A quick game is a good game, so limit your screen time and get outside and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment