Saturday, July 21, 2018

STONE SKIMMING- Who does not love to SKIM! Voodoo Games





STONE SKIMMING- Who does not love to SKIM! Voodoo Games. I only give it two out of five stars. I have to admit I expected more from this game. It is extremely popular, but really it does not engage you like other Voodoo games. Graphics are average and whats up with the dollar sign at the wrong end of the money? Strange that such a poorly thought out game is so popular. Voodoo tend to get noticed very quickly, so I am sure they are manipulating the social media some how. That does not mean they do not produce hit games, but maybe their brand is driving downloads to substandard games. Not sure if it is sustainable. No unlock ad feature and poor UI. Overall I do not rate this game very highly. Very sorry Voodoo. Oh and ads are annoying as usual. Hope you liked my review and please comment on my new intro vid!

No comments:

Post a Comment