Monday, July 23, 2018

RUN SAUSAGE RUN- Save the kransky! ������





RUN SAUSAGE RUN- Save the kransky! Fun game experience with great graphics, good use of animations in user menus, in app currency settings and throughout game. End screen navs you to the main menu which is more of a modern way of getting around the app. I don't think I would endorse this one for kids too young, but I suppose we are all so desensitised these days. I would probably play it longer. I think it borders on gameplay being too difficult to start with, but I am sure with practice it would be easier. Def one to look at and probably share with your friends. Check out my full review on my YT channel.

REMEMBER KIDS: A quick game is a good game, so limit your screen time and get outside and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment