Sunday, July 22, 2018

HELLO STARS- Physics/Gravity and loads of fun in between! ��





HELLO STARS- Physics/Gravity and loads of fun in between! 🤓5/5 stars from me! I love this game! Plenty of levels- over 220 so far with updates and potential in the future. Very thoughtful gameplay with platform friction and physics objects, which you create, making this game a keeper. Reverse engineered from games like 'Brain it on' and 'Love balls', however the formula works. Graphics are clean and modern and i like them. Def worth a look and it will hook you in. Ad content is minimal, my only concern is the cost of unlock ads, however due to the fact they do n ot force them on you, makes me want to hit that button. Made with integrity and great for all the family, I would recommend this one to the kids. Well done!

REMEMBER KIDS: A quick game is a good game, so limit your screen time and get outside and play.

Don't forget to hit SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment