Saturday, August 25, 2018

MISLEAD - 'LIKE NOTHING I'VE SEEN BEFORE CAPTAIN'! mobile gameplay





MISLEAD - 'LIKE NOTHING I'VE SEEN BEFORE CAPTAIN'! mobile gameplay & review ™ROHR APPS

I love this new, unique mobile puzzle game, out on ios and android just last week. It is a paid app (I think a mistake), but worth the expense due to the fact it has very unique and 'never seen before' gameplay. Most of the graphics are modern, clean and pro quality, however the fonts and some of the game assets need work. The sounds are good, but the game lacks in app features. For instance, I feel an in app currency (tried and true methodology) is needed here. Unlockable BU skins and other elements would go a long way to making this game cool. Limited ad content is nice and easy to use UI makes this game very appealing. I think this is a cracker from an established indie game crew. They have developed quite a few games of which I would now like to review. Def worth a look and I would like to throw down the challenge to beat my PB of level 20 (so far). OH and leaderboards would be nice please.

No comments:

Post a Comment