Saturday, August 18, 2018

ATARI FLASHBACK 8- AGGRESSIVE UNBOXING - OLD SCHOOL game console review,...



ATARI FLASHBACK 8- AGGRESSIVE UNBOXING VIDEO - game console review, SUPER HOT AND RETRO.
SOOOO EXCITED

My son James aggressively ripped open this sucker and we loved it. This brought me back to my eighties childhood. I had the one where you had to ram in the game cartridge! This one has 105 games inside the beast ready to go. Super retro look and feel and I love the joysticks. My kids are used to modern gaming, mobiles and ipads etc, however they were both super excited to play this thing and loved the games. Just goes to show a simple game hook is fun in 8 bit or super HD graphics alike. OLD SCHOOL GAMING. We show you MISSILE CONTROL, FROGGER AND BASKETBALL.

REMEMBER KIDS: A quick game is a good game, so limit your screen time and get outside and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment