Thursday, August 2, 2018

FIT- Its FIT to be square! #Ketchapp mobile gameplay and review





#Ketchapp review week- game review #7 of 7, FIT- Its FIT to be square! #Ketchapp mobile gameplay and review.

I just had to review this one. I downloaded it very curious about what type of game this might be. I was immediately impressed with its unique qualities. I love the modern, pastel colours, the sharp graphics and the silly people dancing on top of the shapes. It reminds me of some cult classic sci-fi movie, but I can't put my finger on which one. It made me laugh when I witnessed the 3D figures doing disco moves on top of the shapes. I think they just mark which level you are on, but that is my hypothesis. Simple, easy UI, with a moderate charge to the ad unlock. Forced ads are about right and you can level up with In app currency by viewing them. Unlocking the new levels, graphics and people does take time though. I give this one four stars. Currently editors choice on the playstore, this one is def worth a look. One for the kids also.



REMEMBER KIDS: A quick game is a good game, so limit your screen time and get outside and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment