Saturday, August 4, 2018

MAGIC MATCH- The Puzzle Game- Level up to 10 IMPOSSIBLE. #WeaselWarrior





MAGIC MATCH- The Puzzle Game- Level up to 10 IMPOSSIBLE. #WeaselWarrior.
Shout out to a great INDIE game dev team. This game hooks you in the more you play. The gameplay is unique and very challenging. Graphics need work as they have opted for an illustrated graphics pack, which is a little out of trending graphics. I think they could have used a more minimalistic/pastel/vibrant/modern graphics approach, which would have made it more competitive in the app market. But I suppose they are staying authentic. I found the unlimited gameplay very challenging and I remained stuck trying to get to 3000 points. The highest I could level up was 7 on my runes. Maybe thats more a reflection of my skill than the difficulty of the gameplay. I look forward to future updates. Ad quantity is minimal and the only other issue is that if you want to earn enough IAC to unlock skins and themes, its gonna take while. Well done to
#weaselwarriorstudios on this one and I look forward to more of their games. 4 stars.

REMEMBER KIDS: A quick game is a good game, so limit your screen time and get outside and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment