Tuesday, September 18, 2018

COLOUR REFLECTION- What The? This game SPUN ME OUT! mobile gameplay and ...



COLOUR REFLECTION- What The? This game SPUN ME OUT! mobile gameplay and review ™ROHR APPS.

WHAT THE? If someone can comment on how to play this game I am a happy man. First off, this is super crazy. Unique, PRIMAL concept with primary colours RBG, actually, primary colours are Reg, Blue and Yellow. Anyway, the level based, falling or north to south game direction is what I like about this. However, it is confusing and does not make it easy to understand. I think from the app store/playstore description, there should be enemy assets, but I could not see any. This game has been rushed in dev and needs some testing and more polishing. Maybe the game hook is so unique, it is too hard to understand, or I am just missing the point. Either way, I feel I represent most common gamers out there, so really, this game misses the mark. I am super intrigued though and want more! Please bring out a tutorial, better UI and unlockables with a more clear monetisation. I love it, purely because it freaked me out man!

Check out the gaming headsets: Easy SMX Cool 2000:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5tw0...

#mobilegamereviewsyoutube
#newgamesreview
#gamereviews2018
#colourreflexion
#colourreflection
#colourreflectiongamplayandreview
#rohrapps
#gamercorps
#mobilegameplayandreview
#diameyy

REMEMBER KIDS: A quick game is a good game, so limit your screen time and get outside and play.

Don't forget to hit SUBSCRIBE ➤ -
http://bit.ly/ROHRAPPS-OFFICIAL

ALSO:
Check out this other cool gamer channel DRACO EVOLVE-
http://bit.ly/Dracoevolve

No comments:

Post a Comment