Monday, September 3, 2018

CAKE GO- Cake fun for everyone- Do I beat the BOSS? mobile gameplay and ...





CAKE GO- Cake fun for everyone- Do I beat the BOSS?
This game has excellent graphics, I think pro quality, with good animations, end screens and easy UI. In app currency are apples and easy to use. Good amount of unlockables. The game hook is not really unique and banks off the 'knife hit' style of gameplay, but they have not really struck a nice balance between difficulty and fun as I became frustrated while playing. I would recommend they develop this more. Maybe the candles are too large for the cake and need a thickness reduction of about 25% or the rotations need work. The music is good, however I do believe they used a stock music as I have heard this one previously when I used it on a re-skin of a fish game. All in all this game has real potential, but it falls a little short for me. Def check it out and comment if you feel the same, maybe the dev team can do an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment