Saturday, December 8, 2018

DEEP SPACE- Hyper casual neon galaxy Indie shooter | mobile gameplay & r...



DEEP SPACE- I was excited about playing this game, but somehow it under delivered for me. Needs work, but has mass potential. I love the neon theme and the space shooter game hook. The controls need to be changed to a visible joystick mode, due to the fact that my thumb occludes the view of my character in the game often (which is annoying). The player character is also too big for the gameplay., which is a common mistake, less or smaller is more. Unlockables are solid with stars as the in app currency. The currency is too slow to earn and I was stuck on level one and did not progress. A game has to let you progress quickly then up the difficulty later on. Overall, I love the concept, but it needs more testing and development. Game hook = 5/10 stars Graphics = 7/10 stars Fun Factor= 5/20 stars- due to the lack of progression through the game. Please do something SAD PANDA (love the name of the dev co.)

No comments:

Post a Comment